LEGAL ADMINISTRATOR & OFFICE MANAGER
Are you interested in working at a forward-thinking boutique business law firm, in the center of Stockholm, with a diversity of assignments? To complement our team, we are now looking for a talented and positive individual for the position as Legal Administrator & Office Manager.
About Qap Legal
The lawyers at Qap are skilled business lawyers who have been trained at several of the leading international law firms in Sweden and Europe. We provide legal advice and assistance to entrepreneurs, start-ups and scale-ups in a business-oriented and pragmatic format.
Qap provides advice and aspires greatness in the following areas:
- Mergers & Acquisitions (we just love initiating, negotiating and most of all – closing deals);
- Start-up and Scale-up (we do everything start-up, when it comes to legal advice, and we do it well!);
- Corporate Matters (corporate is what we do, whether it is to assist in incorporating companies, conduct shareholders’ or board meetings or just redraft articles, we are with the clients all the way);
- Financing (whether it is seed capital, capital venture, private equity, loans, shareholder contributions, or other financing methods, we will mastermind it for our clients);
- Commercial Agreements (we help our clients to get effective enforceable and tailored contractual arrangements with everyone from their clients, to suppliers, and partners);
- Corporate Governance (having a well-governed and well-structured company creates conditions for success – trust us we know – and we will make sure our clients get there);
- Qap Notary (one of our lawyers is an appointed Notary Public and therefore we can assist our clients in notarization and legalization of documents, issuing apostilles and more).
We are looking for a full-time position to start as soon as possible. The position includes variation and responsibility within office management, administration and legal. You will work both independently and in close cooperation with our lawyers within our areas of greatness (as seen above) and, in addition, you will be responsible for Qap’s first impression by, for example, taking incoming calls, making our visitors feel welcome at the reception, and provide our clients with the service required to match our brand.
The assignment includes for example, but not limited to:
- being responsible for our first impression and the day-to-day office management.
- being responsible for Qap Notary, in cooperation with our Notary Public;
- assisting our lawyers with administrative tasks;
- client administration and carrying out registrations with the Swedish Companies Registration Office (such as board changes, share issues, etc.); and
- being responsible for marketing, events and our social media channels.
Prerequisites for the position are:
- great social skills and multitasking ability;
- having excellent communication and cooperation skills and a pragmatic mindset;
- one-two years of relevant experience as office manager, legal assistant, paralegal, or other relevant experience;
- excellent written and oral skills in both Swedish and English;
- experience in direct contact with clients and ability to meet deadlines; and
- being thorough and methodical.
Should you have any questions regarding the position, please contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at +46 (0)8 408 90 000.
Submit your application to email@example.com. We evaluate applications continually. Applications, questions and other communication are accepted in Swedish and English.